BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Monday 12 April 2010

Kings of Leon live performance

This is a video of Kings of Leon performing live at the Brit awards, I think this can relate to my target audience and my magazine as they are a very popular indie band and they can seem attractive to my target audience etc. Also, i am thinking of including the Brit Awards in a competition in my magazine e.g. to win tickets as i feel this shall draw people to my magazine and it includes a lot of indie acts. I also chose to publish a live performance as i feel that it shows the artist's pure potential and talent without any technological editing.

0 comments: