BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Friday 9 April 2010

Charts of my findings

Here are some pie charts that i have drawn up from some of my findings from my questionnaire that i feel can be considerably important in the making of my magzine even though all of my findings contribute to production.

This pie chart represents the population of my target audience who download and buy singles regularly (from my sample of 10 people from my target audience). It shows that the majority (80%) do download music regularly, so this can encourage me to include download offers in my magazine e.g. iTunes vouchers or a download chart etc. to cater to their purchasing needs. These can also stimulate the other 20% to do so also.

This chart also shows me that the majority of my target audience have an iTunes account which usually indicates that they are in possession of an iPod or a Mp3 player of some kind. So for the remaining 20% i can introduce this form of media tecnology through a competition to win an iPod etc. To also promote the current 80%, i could, as i said before give away vouchers for iTunes etc.



0 comments: