BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Friday 16 April 2010

First draft of my EDITORS LETTER


Here is my first draft of my editors letter, as you can see i have followed conventions by adding a signature at the bottom to personalise it a little (especially as it is in pink) I've used quite informal language to relate to my target audience who are considerable youthful, so i have also tried to incorporate their style of language into is aswell e.g. "Hey guys!". I've also tried to add a sense of humour so this should also attract to many youth's as it can make the magazine a bit more enjoyable to read.

0 comments: