BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Thursday 29 April 2010

Evaluation Presentation






































Here is my evaluative presentation, outlining the decisions i made when producing my magazine. Looking at each slide, it may not make sense as it looks as if my images are just piled on top of each other but i had added a lot of animation to my slide show, as to limit the amount of slides i used.
Overall i feel my presentation went O.K but i think that i could have done better and maybe prepared myself to a fuller extent as i feel that i had missed out a lot of information under the pressure of being examined.





0 comments: