BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Example of two music genres collaborating with eachother

Recently i have realised that the collaboration between INDIE MUSIC and DUB STEP has increased especially amongst the ages of 13-25 year olds and most fans of both music genres. I have noticed this because myself and many of my friends enjoy this type of music and on websites such as YouTube, these songs have become above 4 star rated and have many positive reviews. I think that this may be something that i may mention in my CONTENTS PAGE and FINAL FRONT COVER as this may draw to my target audience.

Here are two examples using ELLIE GOULDING and JAKWOB:




0 comments: