BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Friday 16 April 2010

Images for my contents page



Here are the two images that i will be using in my contents page, i did not really want more than two because, on a single page, things can seem a bit cramped and cluttered. I feel that the first picture can idicate that my magazine is a music magazine and the genre can be hinted at the fact that is is a guitar and they are common in indie music (or any type of music in general). The second image is of my main artist RHIRHI i feel that it is quite a comical image and can show her true personalily behind all the fame etc. it may also encourage the reader to turn to her story as it looks interesting.
(click images for full view)

0 comments: