BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Monday 12 April 2010

First draft of my front cover


As a first draft, i feel that this went pretty well, but i can allready see loads of room for improvement. For example; i feel that there is a lot of empty space, so i should fill this with more headlines and content of my magazine etc. I also feel that the masthead should stand out a bit more. I am happy with the overall design and feeling of the magazine and i feel that it represents my music genre as the colour scheme is quite bright and the lighting effects that i have used against my main artist can represent stage lights etc. I feel that i have used current magazine conventions with a white masthead, barcode and price, and a main image of my featured artist. I shall further evaluate in deeper detail when i have produced my final image and i have edited anything that i feel needs improving.

0 comments: