BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Thursday 25 March 2010

Colour Palette


These are the colours that i am going to be using throughout my magazine, i feel that it is quite conventional to have black and white in a music magazine, as from the ones that i have observed (NME, MOJO, ROLLING STONE), they had all contained these colours. I have descided to use the colours green, pink and yellow as i feel that it suits my target audience (12-19 year old girls), furthermore; i think that these bright, 'acidic' colours are quite fashionable at the moment and it can also represent the music genre of my magazine, which in music terms, is quite bright and bold in itself.

0 comments: