BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome

This blog will outline the steps that i have taken to produce my own indie music magazine

Which music genre do you prefer or best suits you?

Do you pay attention to the slogan of a magazine?

Monday 22 February 2010

Preparation/dress rehearsal for my 'Interview' photoshoot


These photographs are very similar to those that i will take for my final interview double page, it has shown me what i want to improve and differ for my magazine. I was limited to props,
costume, and time so my final photographs may be different to these that i have taken. I have slighlty manipulated these photographs (brightness/contrast).

1 comments:

nmbecmediauk said...

Did you learn anything about lighting in your test shots? Explain how you worked on this in your shoot with Rhiannon. Ms Neda